Our firm has been in the real estate development and management business for over 40 years, operating everything from affordable to luxury housing. We have offices located in Midtown, NY, Westchester and the Bronx. We seek goal-oriented professionals who wish to thrive and be part of our progressive work culture.
We encourage experienced Property Managers to send in their cover letter and resume, in addition to any positions that may be listed below.
Senior Analyst – Date of Job Post: 3/29/2023
- Participate in the plan and design of multi-family residences and other structural properties, including: weekly calls with project executives, partners, consultants and clients; follow-up on action items and project completion checklist.
- Prepare information regarding design, structure specification, materials, estimated costs, and/or construction time.
- Evaluate, analyze, and rank all RFPs for potential projects by Housing Preservation and Development (HPD), New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) and other housing authorities, according to metrics such as feasibility and profitability.
- Serve as the lead point of contact and prepare responses to RFPs (Requests for Proposals) and Qualification Statements for potential projects by Housing Preservation and Development (HPD), New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) and other housing authorities. This includes understanding proposal requirements, weekly meetings with consultants and partners, gathering and compiling information, preparing diagrams and strategy for response.
- Coordinate preparation of condominium documents for filing with Department of Buildings (DOB) and Department of Finance (DOF).
- Liaise with Department of Buildings (DOB) and planning and zoning boards to ensure projects are in accordance with environmental, safety, or other regulations.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for complex large-scale tenant-in-place affordable housing projects as well as coordinate and monitor the schedule and performance of multiple parties including governmental agencies, contractors, and union laborers.
- Monitor and maintain accurate records of project plans, requirements, progress, and finances.
- Coordinate and prepare bid packages for consultants and contractors on current projects including scope of work, contracts, bid leveling, negotiations, and award.
- Help compiling due diligence and financial closing documents for ongoing projects.
- Preparing and coordinating project closeout documents including resident manuals, operations and maintenance manuals, punch lists and other project related documents.
- Coordinate and prepare Resident engagement presentations and flyers, for current residents at developments, to inform them about the proposed design and logistics of tenant-in-place construction process.
- Interviewing potential new hires and leading the on boarding process for the team, includes mentoring and familiarizing new hires on company policies, digital filing systems and work process.
- Review and sign-off on tasks delegated to and prepared by project coordinators.
- Help with team’s marketing efforts including brochures, advertisements, and website design for ongoing and potential projects.
Bachelor’s degree in architecture, construction management, or real estate development.
Three years’ experience as an Architectural Project Analyst, to include the following: design and construction of affordable housing; tenant-in-place rehabilitation; and responding to RFPs by government agencies such as NYCHA and HPD.
All experience may be gained concurrently.
Proficiency in following software: LEED AP BD+C (Building Design and Construction), PMI CAPM (Certified Associate in Project Management), Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint), Adobe Suite (PDF, Indesign, Photoshop), Autocad, and Construction Management software (Procore, PlanGrid).
Rate of Pay
$80,000 per year
Location of Employment
White Plains, NY